Twilio SMS Notification for WooCommerce
Twilio SMS Notification for WooCommerce is an extensive feature based plugin which provides a flexible platform to communicate with the customers.
Through this plugin, the admin can send notification messages to notify customers about the status of the orders.
The admin, as well as customers, will receive SMS notifications about the status of the orders i.e. order placed, order processing, order on-hold, order dispatch details, order cancellation, order failed and refund details.
Engaging with the customers is a major aspect for any business because we’re living in a world where everything is digitized.
So, companies and enterprises must ensure that they use the right communication tactic such as instant notification or automated messaging to provide quick response to the customers.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Twilio SMS Notification for WooCommerce
- The customer will receive a notification message after successfully registering with the site.
- The customer will receive notifications if an update is made in their profile or account.
- Customers, as well as the admin, will receive SMS notifications if the admin updates the order status.
- The admin and customers will receive SMS notifications if the order is put on hold by the admin.
- The admin, as well as customers, will receive SMS notifications if the order is canceled.
- Both, the admin and customers, will receive SMS notifications if the order delivery fails.
- The Customers and the admin, will receive notifications about the refund details.
- The admin receives notifications if customers write any product review.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release