WooCommerce WebAR(Augmented Reality) Product
Allow customers to inspect products from all angles by uploading 3D model photographs. Buyers can also utilize the camera on their smartphone to explore products in real-life settings utilizing Web-based AR technology.
Why WooCommerce WebAR(Augmented Reality) Product
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce WebAR(Augmented Reality) Product
- For the products page, the admin can submit WebAR pictures for Android and iOS individually.
- Allows the admin to include 3D models in the product.
- Customers can also shop for products in 3D view with this module.
- You can add product images to your online store with the WooCommerce WebAR (Augmented Reality) Product.
- The admin can use this module to upload a 3D product image for the online store.
- For Android and iOS, the admin can upload GLB and USDC files, accordingly.
- Customers can view the product in a 3D view with the help of this plugin.
- The product image will be seen if we do not submit GLB and USDC image files.
- Ask your hosting provider to increase the upload size limit if your GLB and USDC files are huge. So that huge GLB and USDC files can be uploaded.
1- 3D Images to Upload
The WooCommerce WebAR (Augmented Reality) Product module allows the store admin to upload 3D images for use in their online store.
2- Upload Image Files For Android/iOS
You may upload image files to Android and iOS devices.
3- View in 3D
Customers can view products in a 3D view with the help of this module.
4- WooCommerce Provides Default Image
If we don’t upload product photos, WooCommerce’s default image will be displayed instead.
It is more advantageous for a store owner when a consumer buys the products since this module allows the buyer to virtually try out the thing before purchasing it.
The consumer may view the product in 3D format and from all sides with the help of this module.
Customers can use the WooCommerce WebAR (Augmented Reality) Product module to virtually using the product in the real world using a smartphone camera.
Three interesting aspects of the WooCommerce WebAR (Augmented Reality) product module is a merging of the real and virtual worlds, real-time interaction, and accurate 3D registration of virtual and real things.
"Initial release 1.0.0, current version 1.0.1"
v 1.0.1 Resolved AR images with different WooCommerce themes.
v 1.0.0 Initial release