Food Haus – Restaurant & Bistro
Food Haus – Restaurant WordPress Theme
Food Haus is a WordPress theme exclusively built for restaurant, bar, caffe & tavern websites. It is fully responsive, retina ready and easy to customize.
Food Haus responds elegantly to various screen sizes and has been tested to work across devices, from the largest of desktops to modern smartphones.
Food Haus offers comprehensive options panel, unique page transitions and distinctive typography and customizable quote calculator. It also includes easy to use and fast page builder.
No matter what you want to show, you will find Food Haus’s features a perfect fit for all types of restaurants, bars, caffes & taverns.
Since it’s a restaurant, bar, caffe & tavern WordPress theme, Food Haus is tailored for serving food and drink business like bar, cafeteria, coffee shop, diner, dining room, inn, saloon, canteen, chophouse, eatery, grill, lunchroom, pizzeria, café, doughtnut shop, eating house, eating place, luncheonette or night club you will find Food Haus packed with carefully selected and crafted features.
Food Haus comes with ready to use demo content. With one click import you can get your website ready in minutes. It comes with free updates and free support by our highly acclaimed team.
- Responsive and retina ready design
- Full static page support with shortcodes
- Shortcodes tailored to showcase works of restaurant, bar, caffe & tavern websites
- Business oriented custom icon sets
- Various header layouts including sticky header
- Full width and boxed pages and headers
- Lightning fast page builder
- Portfolio shortcode for static pages and blog posts
- Full width and boxed blog & portfolio tiles layout
- Left and right sidebar option
- Theme options powered by WordPress customizer
- Translation ready
- Child theme ready
- WooCommerce support
- WPML support
Demo images license:
Images on theme demo sites are not licensed for third party use on production sites. If you intend to use the images from the demo on your site you need to license them separately.
You can find the changelog here: https://documentation.bold-themes.com/changelog/food-haus-changelog.txt