Marketplace Multi Vendor Price Comparison Plugin for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Marketplace Multi Vendor Price Comparison Plugin gives the ability to compare price among different sellers for a single product. Now different sellers, selling the same product will be displayed on the product page. Buyer can choose from them as per the product reviews or on the basis of price. A seller can add the product which is available in the global catalog with different price, stock units, and conditions. This plugin allows the sellers to update their assigned products and also delete them.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of Marketplace Multi Vendor Price Comparison Plugin for WooCommerce
- Multiple sellers can assign the same product with different price, stock units, and conditions. Multiple sellers can assign a product which is available globally in the marketplace. For example, there is a product Apple iPhone which is available in the marketplace and a seller wants to sell the same product only with different price and quantity. So it can be done with the help of this plugin, now seller A, B, C, can add the same product with different price and stock units.
- Admin can make a simple product or a variable product as a global product. The admin can make a simple product or a variable product as a global product to make the product available to the sellers so that different sellers can sell the same product at different prices.
- Sellers can update their assigned products and also able to delete them. Once a seller assigns a product then, it will work as a normal product. A seller will be able to update or delete the assigned product.
- Admin can configure whether approval required to publish assign products or not. Admin can configure whether approval required to publish an assigned product or not. If admin disallows then, to publish a product admin approval is required. Seller first searches and assign a product then, send it to the approval of admin. Once admin approves the product, the product will be visible on shop products. And if admin allows then, the product will be auto-approved.
- Display different sellers on the product page with their price. On the product page, a buyer can see all the available sellers who are selling the product. Now a buyer can compare sellers and add to cart the product from a seller having good review and low prices like Amazon, Flipkart or any genuine marketplace.
- Product stock management for sellers. A seller can manage the stock of assigned products. He can update the quantity of product as per his requirements.
- Admin can allow to display All Products, Base Product or Cheapest Product on the marketplace. Admin can decide that which kind of products he want to show on shop products. Admin can allow to display All Products, Base Product or Cheapest Product.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.0.1"
v 1.0.1 Fixed: Problem of duplicating products. Added: Feature for assigning global products either simple or variable. Added: Seller can manage price and stock of the assigning product. Added: Feature for seller to publish the assigned products for the customer to buy them. Added: Feature for seller to edit the assigned products. Added: Feature for seller to delete the assigned products. Updated: Code according to WordPress and WooCommerce coding standards.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"